SURFOX™ 305 (Refurbished)
The SURFOX™ 305 is our patented electrochemical weld cleaning system for stainless steel and aluminum. It quickly and easily removes heat tint from the heat-effected zone of MIG, TIG and spot welds, cleaning the surface and allowing passivation on stainless steel to begin without altering the surface finish. The integrated tank and flow-through system ensures the electrolyte solution is delivered directly to the workpiece, minimizing the potential for spillage or cross-contamination. The dynamic current control also ensures that the electrical current will not cause micropitting on the surface.
- Easily cleans MIG, TIG & spot welds
- Exclusive quick-change system to eqasily change out accessories & reduce downtime
- Ability to clean larger and harder to reach areas with our new brushes
- Integrated reservoir reduces the potential for contaminating or spilling the electrolyte solution
- Built-in vapor elimination system
- AC mode for cleaning or marking
- DC mode for polishing or etching
- Input: 120V, 50/60 Hz, 8.0 A
- Output: 12-30 V AC/DC, 30 A Max
- Length: 18.5''
- Width: 9.75''
- Height 15''
Warranty & Returns
- Standard six-month limited warranty
- Returns not accepted
Note: Item does not include fluids. These are available through Walter distributors.